Reduce the energy you use, cut your heating bills in half.
For decades, ductless heat pumps have been the quiet solution for Cooling & Heating problems around the world.
Our quiet and powerful systems have three main components:
- Indoor unit
- Outdoor unit
- Remote control
Installation is as simple as mounting the indoor and outdoor units, connecting the refrigerant lines, and making a few electrical connections. No need to tear into your walls and make a mess.
Why Mitsubishi Ductless Heat Pump Systems?
- Mitsubishi makes the best ductless heat pump on the market – period
- Quiet, easy-to-use, and energy-efficient
- Mitsubishi ductless heat pumps are built to last
- Ultimate in comfort control for your home or office
Where Can Ductless Heat Pumps Be Used?
Pretty much anywhere!
- They’re an excellent choice for almost any spot cooling or heating situation
- If a room is too hot or too cold
- Specifically designed to improve the comfort level in an uncomfortably hot or cold room of an existing building.
The perfect heating and cooling systems for renovating older buildings that were constructed before air conditioning was available (because you don’t need ducts). Ductless heat pumps are the perfect solution for…
- Enclosed sunrooms
- Upstairs bedrooms
- Nursing homes
- Workout rooms
- Computer rooms
- Offices and churches
- You name it
They’re also equipped with an anti-allergen filter and help keep your air cleaner than a traditional forced air system. And because they can be controlled by zone, it’s easy to set the controls for the exact room temperature you want. (Don’t worry if you can’t find the remote, you can still adjust settings the old-fashioned way.)
Here are a couple more cool features of the ductless heat pump:
- Can fit into almost any space because it’s built smarter. This means more efficient power in less space.
- It’s environmentally friendly. Again, smart technology saves with day with INVERTER technology and R410A refrigerant (This refrigerant has zero Ozone Depletion Potential) and the units are also made of recyclable materials.
How does it work?
- It’s like your refrigerator. Using a refrigerant vapor compression cycle, like a common household refrigerator, ductless systems collect heat from outside the house and deliver it inside on the heating cycle, and vice versa on the cooling cycle.